Yvonne actually helped in developing EQStitch and is the author of EQ with Me: Learning EQStitch. She has also designed all the add-ons for EQStitch. So, she definitely knows what she’s talking about!
She is an experienced teacher and has lots of happy previous students…
In Yvonne’s class you will:
- Learn about the different worktables
- Learn all the drawing tools
- Work with the built-in libraries
- Learn where to find ‘hidden tools’
- Understand the properties bar and its applications
- Learn about underlay stitches and their importance
- Discover the Text tool’s possibilities (lettering and beyond)
- Build layers to add interest to your designs
- Mix applique and embroidery for the most appealing effects
- Create your own unique stitches
- Learn to create effective continuous sew lines for quilting
- Create intricate stitch designs that sew as a continuous line of embroidery
- Visualize your designs on your color fabric choice and in a quilt layout
- Create pieced blocks in the hoop
- Create your own paper-pieced designs
- Create embroidery designs from images
- Combine images and embroidery for an embellished photo
- Learn how to make an embroidered label for your project
- Export your designs in the format you need for your machine
- Clean up your project Sketchbook and name designs with embroidery information
- and more!
But hurry! The deadline to sign up for this EQStitch class is 2/28/17. We will not take any enrollments after this date. This is for the EQStitch class only. The other EQ Academy classes do not have an enrollment deadline.
Find out more about Yvonne’s EQStitch class here!