[This quilt challenge is closed. See who won here!]
We are so impressed with all the fantastic blocks submitted! As always, you make it so hard to select just one.
The winning block for the Charleston challenge belongs to: Carole Carter! Congratulations Carole!
Thanks so much to all who participated. To see all the other blocks submitted, view the original challenge post.
HEY EQ7 USERS: The challenge isn’t over!
We’re so impressed with the blocks submitted that we’d love to see what you can do with them!
Design a quilt using your block and submit it by Monday, August 3rd at 9am EDT. We’ll pick one more winner based on your block in a quilt design.
- You must use the block you submitted to the original challenge exactly how it appears there. (You may flip, rotate and scale it.)
- You may add up to 3 additional colorings of your block.
- You can add sashing, borders and cornerstones if you’d like.
- All fabrics in quilt must be from the Charleston collection. (You may also use up to 2 solid colors if you’d like.)
- Quilt must be submitted by deadline.
- One entry per person.
Use any quilt layout you’d like!
If you need to download the Charleston fabrics again, you can find them on this page:
Submitting Your Quilt
Export a JPEG of your quilt and submit it using the Link Up feature at the bottom of this blog post.
If you need help doing this, click here for instructions.
Deadline: The challenge will close Monday, August 3rd at 9am EDT.
And to the winner goes:
- A fat quarter bundle of Charleston fabrics!
- $75 merchandise credit for anything at ElectricQuilt.com! (Excludes online classes at EQ University.)
You may submit your quilt any time before the deadline! Feel free to comment below if you have any questions.