Another fabric giveaway!!
The purest hues meet Art Gallery Fabrics’ soft hand and superior quality. Now all the solid fabrics you have been looking for to match your collections are here. Ranging in a vibrant assortment of colors, PURE SOLIDS have new characteristics you’ll love while maintaining the virtues that made them famous. The unique and improved dip-dye technique leads to the most brilliant colors ever. Now all PURE SOLIDS are internationally OEKO-TEX certified, so you can rest assured the dyes are the most environmentally safe to use for the sewing industry. The premium cottons have the softest hand and the lowest shrinkage percentage (1% – 2%). They almost don’t fray, making them ideal for all kinds of projects. Art Gallery Fabrics’ goal is always to offer you fabrics that will make you “FEEL THE DIFFERENCE”
Two fat-quarter bundles of these beautiful fabrics will be given away so play along! All instructions and contest details are below. Good luck!
Design your own, original quilt in EQ using the PURE SOLIDS fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2020. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.) Download the free PURE SOLIDS fabrics for EQ here
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the PURE SOLIDS collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, or EQStitch to design their own, original quilt.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2020.
Two lucky winners will each receive a fat-quarter bundle of PURE SOLIDS fabrics!! Winners will be randomly selected! Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Note: Entries are welcomed from all. Prizes will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.