*This challenge is closed. Winner announced here!* Who doesn’t love a good line of solid fabrics?! This month we’re featuring Andover’s Century Solids as the Fabric of the Month and we’re bringing you another design challenge!! Andover will ship a bundle of the fabrics to a winner so scroll down and read the rules so you can enter!! Good luck!
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design a quilt in EQ using the “Century Solids” fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2020. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.)
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the “Century Solids” collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, EQStitch, or EQ Mini.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2020.
A lucky winner will receive a fat-quarter bundle of “Century Solid” fabrics!!! The winner will be chosen by the manufacturer. Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Note: The prize will ship in September. Entries are welcomed from all. Prize will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.