One of our new friends, Mathew Boudreaux (you may know him as Mister Domestic!) has a gorgeous fabric collection with Art Gallery Fabrics called Aura! We just had to offer it to EQ users as a free download AND host another design challenge! Thanks to our long-time friends at Art Gallery Fabrics for providing and shipping the prize.
How pretty are these??
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design a quilt in EQ using Aura fabrics and submit an image of it by May 31, 2019. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.)
- Your EQ quilt must use fabrics from the Aura collection. Up to 2 solid colors may also be used if desired.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, EQStitch or EQ Mini.
- Entry must be submitted by May 31.
One lucky winner will receive fat quarters of the collection!! The winner will be chosen by Mister Domestic, himself! Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Entries are welcomed from all. Prize will only be shipped to the continental U.S.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.