I have attached my latest—the basic layout was done in EQ—then I just went wild with things that I added. I used some of Kumiko Sudo’s flowers, some 3D geraniums,and 3D leaves. I then added appliques of humming birds that I embroidered on my 440 Bernina and appliqued on .I assembled the pot, and appliqued it on for the geraniums. All in all, I think it was over 2 years that I have spent with this. It is going to hang as my summer wall quilt on a living room wall.. I rotate the wall quilts with the seasons or holidays
Click Here to Leave a Comment
Thank you for sharing. It is lovely. You make me wish I would spend more time using the great program and more time on each piece.