Time to share our 2734 blocks for the BlockBase+ Sew Along! Here’s mine:
My block finishes at 6″ and I used the foundation printout to make the block.
To Link Up Your Photo
When you post your photo below, please tell us what size you made the block, which printout you used from BlockBase+, and anything else you’d like to share about the block!
Scroll down to the comment form at the end of this post. Fill in your info and then click Browse to include the image of your sewn block.
*Please only post a photo of your sewn 2734 block.*
Come back to the blog on Monday, June 21st to find out which block we’ll be sewing next!
EQ8 Project for Sew Along Quilt
A few people have asked for the EQ8 project for my sew along quilt that I shared in the Block 4 post. Click here to download the EQ8 project. There are placeholder images in the block spaces. You can replace the images with the BlockBase+ blocks from the Block Library, or you can set the photos of your sewn blocks in those spaces.
- You don’t have to own EQ8 to participate in this sew along. But if you do, feel free to download the project!
- If you need help linking BlockBase+ to your EQ8 Block Library, visit our support site. Because BlockBase+ is an add-on for EQ8, I couldn’t include the blocks in this free project for download.
- Here’s a lesson on how to use block photos in your EQ8 quilt designs, if you’d like to replace the images with your block photos.
- You don’t have to make the same quilt as me! Feel free to be creative and design your own quilt using the sew along blocks.
Just a little reminder that we’ll have a giveaway at the end of the sew along! The Quilt Link Up post will be published on Monday, August 16th. If you add your BB+ Sew Along Quilt to the link up by Sunday, August 22nd, you’ll be entered in the giveaway! Here are the details:
- To be eligible to win, your quilt must include all eight blocks from the sew along. You can add as many additional blocks as you’d like, but the quilt top must include all the blocks from the sew along too.
- Finished quilts and quilt tops (not yet quilted) are both acceptable.
- Quilt photo must be added to the Quilt Link Up post by 11:59pm ET on Sunday, August 22, 2021.
- One entry per person.