This challenge has closed. View the winners here. We’re back, with another chance to win some beautiful fabrics!! August’s Fabric of the Month is Sommersville from Maywood Studio. By now, you know the drill – download the fabrics, design a quilt with them in EQ, then post your design! (All contest details are below.) But, get extra excited because Maywood will ship a bundle of the fabrics to TWO WINNERS and they will ship worldwide! Don’t miss this one, start designing today! Good luck!
Design your own, original quilt in EQ using the Sommersville fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on August 31, 2020. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.) Download the free Sommersville fabrics for EQ here
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the Sommersville collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, or EQStitch to design their own, original quilt.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on August 31, 2020.
TWO lucky winners will receive a fat-quarter bundle of Sommersville fabrics!!! One winner will be selected by Maywood Studio, and the other winner will be randomly selected! Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries! Maywood Studio will ship prizes worldwide!
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.