This challenge is now closed. See who won here!
One of our new friends, Brett Lewis (you may know him as Natural Born Quilter!) has a super fun fabric collection with Northcott called Stag and Thistle! You can download the fabrics (and coordinating Colorworks Solids) for EQ and participate in our design challenge! One lucky person will receive a fat-quarter bundle of Stag and Thistle and coordinating Colorworks solids!
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design a quilt in EQ using Stag and Thistle fabrics and coordinating Colorworks Solids then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on April 30, 2020. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.)
- Your EQ Quilt must only use Fabrics from Stag and Thistle and the coordinating Colorworks Solids.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, EQStitch, or EQ Mini.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on April 30, 2020.
One lucky winner will receive a fat-quarter bundle of Stag and Thistle and coordinating Colorworks solids, 21 FQs total!!! The winner will be chosen by Brett Lewis, himself! Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Entries are welcomed from all. Prize will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.