Here we go again, another EQ design challenge! This one features a fabulous collection called Solid-ish by our friend, Kimberly Einmo for Timeless Treasures Fabrics. You may have heard of this collection in the past, but Kimberly has just added 30 new colors to it!
Here’s a peek at the full collection:
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design a quilt in EQ using fabrics from Kimberly’s Solid-ish collection. You could be a lucky winner of the fabric!
Design a quilt in EQ using Solid-ish fabrics and submit an image of it by April 30, 2019. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.)
- Your EQ quilt must use fabrics from the Solid-ish collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, EQStitch or EQ Mini.
- Entry must be submitted by April 30.
Two winners will receive fat quarters of the entire 60-piece collection!! One winner will be chosen by Kimberly, the other winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck to all participants! We can’t wait to see your entries!
Entries are welcomed from all. Prizes will only be shipped to the continental U.S.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.