How about another EQ design challenge? This one features a beautiful batik collection called Twilight Chic from Island Batik.
Here are the fabrics:
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design a quilt in EQ using fabrics from Deb Tucker’s Studio 180 Design Twilight Chic Collection, a signature collection designed by Kathy Engle from Island Batik. You could win some fabulous Island Batik precuts!
Design a quilt in EQ using the Twilight Chic fabrics and submit an image of it by March 31, 2019. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.)
Download the free Twilight Chic fabrics for EQ here
- Your EQ quilt must use fabrics from the Twilight Chic collection.
- If desired, you may use up to 3 other fabrics from the Island Batik collections in the Manufacturer Basics section of the EQ8 Fabric Library (Basics, Blenders, and Neutrals).
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, EQStitch or EQ Mini.
- Quilt must be submitted by March 31.
Two random winners will receive a Twilight Chic Stack (10” squares) and a Twilight Chic Strip (2.5” strips) Precuts! Winners will be announced April 3 on the blog.
To celebrate Deb Tucker’s first Island Batik Signature Fabric Collection, Deb is offering the opportunity to win a bonus prize. To be eligible to win the bonus prize, your winning quilt design would use a Studio 180 Design Tool(s) to make the quilt. Identify on your entry in the comments section which of the Studio 180 tools would be used for which units in your design. The additional prize is a $30 gift certificate to be used on Deb Tucker’s Studio 180 Design website: www.Studio180Design.net.
Entries are welcomed from all. Prizes will only be shipped to the continental U.S.
Good luck to all participants! We can’t wait to see your entries!
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. If you designed with Studio 180 Tool(s) in mind, let us know which tool(s) you would use for which units of your quilt, to be eligible to win the bonus prize. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.