This contest is now closed.
We loved seeing what you came up with using the Ki-Coo Gardens fabric! We are always so amazed to see how talented EQ users are! We had 52 entries and 2 winners were chosen randomly. The two winners are…..
Holly Wilson and Debbie Langendorf!
Congratulations to both of you! Watch for an email from us today. Marcus Brothers will be shipping your Ki-Coo Gardens fabric bundles soon!
Thanks so much to everyone who participated! If you like these challenges, check out our November Design Challenge featuring Amy Friend’s By Hand collection from Benartex!
We’ve got another EQ design challenge for you! This challenge features the Ki-Coo Gardens collection by Laura Berringer for Marcus Brothers!
Here’s what the fabrics look like:
EQ Design Challenge featuring Ki-Coo Gardens
Put your creative hat on and design a quilt in EQ software using these new fabrics! We will choose 2 winners at random and they will win a Ki-Coo Gardens fabric bundle from Marcus Brothers!
Submit a picture of your EQ quilt design below using the Ki-Coo Gardens fabrics by October 31, 2018.
- Your EQ quilt design must use fabrics from the Ki-Coo Gardens collection. (Up to 2 other solid colors may be used if desired.)
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
Two winners will be chosen at random on November 1, 2018. The winners will be announced right here on this blog post so check back on that day!
The winners will be mailed a fat-quarter bundle of Ki-Coo Gardens fabrics from Marcus Brothers!
Due to shipping costs and billing limitations, Marcus Brothers can only ship the fabric to US/Canada residents.
Good luck to all participants! We can’t wait to see your designs!
How to submit an image of your quilt design
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution to 150. Block and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design and then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.