I designed made and hand quilted this quilt. I had entered in the 100,000 quilting challenge the 1st 2 years and with another quilt and decided to try the 3rd year with another one, so I designed this with EQ5 which was the best at that time. I came up with this design and paper pieced it together. When I got to the border I decided to put prairie points to give it a little more color. Since I hadn’t planned on that I ran out of fabric. My husband drove me all over town looking for more until we found some.

I designed it this way so I could do a alot of hand work. Needless to say it took me a year and a half to half quilt it and I missed the last challenge. But I do have a quilt that I’m proud of.