The name of the wallhanging is Eagles Dare. I designed this quilt several years ago, but I never made it. A couple of months ago, I decided to resize it as a wallhanging and make the center a solid piece so I could fabric paint it. I knew the eagles would be a challenge to applique unless I used fusible applique. So I decided to just fabric paint the center. I used strip piecing for the borders but the border corner blocks are just quilted and then painted. The quilt is 38″ x 38″ and is quickly quilted using free motion quilting. A project file is available on my website, www.10westquilts.com, if anyone wants to download the project.