This fabric download is for EQ users who are participating in the Michael Miller Hash Dot fabric Challenge for QuiltCon 2019. This year’s fabrics include fabrics from Michael Miller’s basics collection — Hash Dot in Ebony, Hash Dot in Grass, Hash Dot in Marine, and Cotton Couture in Peach. Read more about the challenge on the QuiltCon website.
Follow instructions below to download the 4 challenge fabrics for EQ8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Instructions for downloading:
- Click here to download the fabric file.
- Allow the file to download to your computer.
- When it’s finished downloading, open your Downloads folder.
- Find the Michael Miller Hash Dot Challenge.FAB file in your Downloads folder.
Move the file to: My EQ8 > User Favorites folder.
- Open EQ8 and click Libraries > Fabric Library. Click on the My Favorite Fabrics section and you’ll see the Michael Miller Hash Dot Challenge library. Add the fabrics to your Sketchbook and start designing!