This quilt designed to use my many Japanese kasuri, katazome and indigo cottons. Luckily I found an excellent koi image print so I made the quilt. I cut out the fish and appliqued them. Then I covered the ‘pool’ area with a green organza to give water sheen, then burned away over two of the fishes mouths to make it appear they were surfacing to feed.
Leave a comment!
By submitting a comment you grant DoYouEQ.com a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.