This contest is now closed. Winner announced here!
A bundle of select Dance in Paris fabrics will be given away to one lucky winner! Submit your EQ design featuring Dance in Paris below… all instructions and contest details are in this post. Good luck!
Design your own, original quilt in EQ using the Dance in Paris fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on May 31, 2021. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.) Download the free Dance in Paris fabrics for EQ here.
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the Dance in Paris collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, or EQStitch to design their own, original quilt.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on May 31, 2021.
One lucky winner will receive a bundle of Dance in Paris fabrics!! The winner will be randomly chosen by the Electric Quilt Company. Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Note: Entries are welcomed from all. Prize will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.