We’re back with another EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway with a new collection from Island Batik! This Signature Collection is called Icicle by Kathy Engle for Tammy Silvers of Tamarinis.
Here are the fabrics:
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design a quilt in EQ using fabrics from Icicle, a Signature Collection designed by Kathy Engle from Island Batik for Tammy Silvers of Tamarinis. You could win some fabulous Island Batik precuts!
Design a quilt in EQ using the Island Batik Icicle fabrics and submit an image of it by July 31, 2019. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.)
- Your EQ quilt must use fabrics from the Icicle collection.
- If desired, you may use up to 3 other fabrics from the Island Batik collections in the Manufacturer Basics section of the EQ8 Fabric Library (Basics, Blenders, and Neutrals).
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, EQStitch or EQ Mini.
- Quilt must be submitted by July 31.
Two random winners will each receive an Icicle Stack and a FQ bundle of the Icicle fabric collection.
Entries are welcomed from all. Prizes will only be shipped to the continental U.S.
Good luck to all participants! We can’t wait to see your entries!
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.