If you want to plan a quilt around a panel print, scan the panel and import it as a photo. You can then set this whole panel into a block space, and it won’t “tile” as fabric does.
Import a scanned panel
- Have your panel scan saved somewhere where you can find it.
- In EQ7 click LIBRARIES > Photo Library.
- In the Library, click Import > From Image Files.
- Browse to where your scan is saved. Select it and choose Open.
- Click Add to Sketchbook.
Set the scanned panel into your quilt
- Click the Set Photo tool. (If you don’t see it click the Customize Toolbar button. Then click Add/Remove Buttons and click on the Set Photo tool.)
- Select your panel in the palette.
- Click to set your panel into your quilt layout.
Please note: If you have a Custom Set layout, Shift+drag the mouse on the quilt. Release the mouse to set the panel on your quilt. Or drag the photo from the Photo palette and drop it on the quilt layout.
We are here to help! If you have questions about this, or anything else please contact tech support.