When viewing the Project Sketchbook through the View Sketchbook button, you can only delete one item at a time. To delete multiple items at a time, you must view your Sketchbook items through the Library box.
- Click LIBRARIES > Fabric Library (or whichever library you want to delete from).
- Click the blue Sketchbook button on the left of the Library box. This displays all the items in your Sketchbook.
- Click to select the items you want to delete.
• Use CTRL+click to select multiple files at once.
• Use SHIFT+click to select a range of files.
• Use CTRL+A to select all the files in that folder.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom of the Library box.
- A prompt will display asking if you want to delete these items. Click Yes.
- Click Close on the Library.
If you have questions about this, or anything else, please contact tech support and we will be happy to help!