The Arc tool allows you to draw curved line segments. The arcs are perfect quarter-circle arcs when you draw them.
2. Move the cursor to the point where you want the arc to start.
3. Hold down the left mouse button and drag to where you want the arc to stop.
4. Release the mouse to complete the action.
• When you release the mouse, the arc may seem to move a bit from where you released it. This is because lines and arcs drawn in EasyDraw™ will snap to points on a grid. This is the default setting. The number of points in the grid can be adjusted using the Drawing Board Setup and the Precision Bar.
Remember that all segments must be connected to the outside edge of the block or to one another. Snapping to a grid helps ensure that your lines and arcs are connected.
• If your curve starts to draw opposite the direction you want, press the Spacebar on your keyboard while drawing your arc to change its direction.