I finally finished a baby quilt that I started at least 6 years ago. It’s out of all leftovers  I did a quilt with some type of triangles in it–the HSTs in the pinwheel blocks are the corners that were supposed to be thrown away, but cheap me couldn’t do it. So I saved them, used them as leaders/enders, and sewed them together. If they hadn’t been already sewn into pinwheels when I dug it out last week, I think I would have thrown them away now, they’re only 2″ blocks.

I started the quilt by just sewing together what I had to work with, but when I started on it again last week, I drew it up in EQ to figure out what I could do with it [I didn't even have EQ when I started]. I did stitch-in-the-ditch and free motion quilting on it.

It’s so nice to finally finish this UFO!