We are still looking for a few more stores to be featured on the blog during National Quilting Month! We have a handful of spots left so if you want to feature your store on the EQ Blog here’s how to enter:
HOW TO ENTER
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
• Store Name
• Phone/Email (preferred method of contact)
• Website or Blog address (if you have one)
• At least 2 quality images to be included on the blog (these can be of your store, you, products, classes…)
• Classes you hold and/or Quilt Groups or Guilds that meet there
• Please answer 3 of the following questions in a short paragraph for possible inclusion on the blog:
- Do you have any advice for someone who wants to start quilting who never has before?
- What beginning quilting question do you get quite often? What do you tell them?
- Do you help your customers plan a design to finish their UFO’s? What’s your favorite trick?
- What’s your favorite part of the day at work? (Please don’t answer: going home.)
- What’s your next quilting purchase going to be and why? (somebody’s book? A new machine? Needles because they’re getting dull? 10 yards of something for quilt backs?)
- If you teach, what is your favorite class to teach?
- If you have taken quilting classes, who was your favorite teacher and what was the class on?
- What’s the best part about working all day in a quilt shop?
Additionally, you may include any other fun details about your store.