Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for everything and everyone you have in your life. Bring your family together this Thanksgiving to enjoy each other’s company and to give thanks for all you have. Use this table runner as the center of your feast. But make sure you watch out for gravy spills!
The Thanksgiving table runner features:
2 new blocks – size 8″ set on-point
2 borders – Inner Border is Long Vertical and the Outer Border is Corner Blocks
35 new fabrics from South Sea Imports, Classic Cottons, Moda, Benartex, and Andover
The overall size is 19¼” by 42″. Use the quilt just as it is or modify it in any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Downloaddialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.