View or print from a new window >
How to install:
NOTE: If you currently have EQ7 open, please close and reopen to see the new fabrics in your Fabric Library.
- Hover your mouse over the Fabric of the Month button beneath the collection you want download.
- Select the icon that corresponds to the operating system on which you wish to install the files.
If prompted, click Save. The installer file will begin downloading.
- Once the installer has downloaded completely, open your computer’s Downloads folder to locate the file.
These installer files will look something like this: Fabric of the Month –
2016 January.exe (Windows) OR Fabric of the Month – 2016 January.pkg (Mac)
- Double-click on the file to start the installation. Follow the prompts.
- When installation is complete, open EQ7 > Libraries > Fabric Library.
Your new fabrics will show up below the EQ7 libraries.
Click the Fabric of the Month logo to download and install the collection for EQ7.
If you need help downloading, click here