This forum is read-only. If you need help with your EQ product, please visit our support site or contact us.

edit in Stitch worktable from Sketchbook

Yvonne Menear moderates this forum about EQStitch embroidery questions.

edit in Stitch worktable from Sketchbook

Postby kayjay » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:33 am

Wondering if a Stitch design in Sketchbook can later be edited on the Stitch worktable, to make another design.
An example would be, make a project, "Quilt Labels", and make a quilt label with some embroidery text and an applique; save in the Stitch section of Sketchbook. Later you want to make another label like it with different text. Can you bring the first one to the Stitch worktable and work on it [edit / add letters / delete letters / change fill] and save the second one - or not? Or do you have to start from scratch to make another one? I don't have EQStitch, I'm an experienced EQ7 user. I've watched Yvonne's Youtube videos. I've searched this forum and try to follow Sunday Stitch.
I can understand if the answer to my question is in the product instructions and help, but, it would help me to know if you can start a design from an existing design. I hope you can understand what I'm asking. Thank you in advance.
kayjay

Re: edit in Stitch worktable from Sketchbook

Postby Yvonne Menear » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Yes you absolutely can bring in the original design and edit it on the artwork tab. Resave the new design back to the sketchbook before you export the stitch file. You will now have both in the sketchbook for future reference.

Yvonne Menear
Yvonne Menear

Postby kayjay » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:55 pm

OK, that's helpful. Thank you. :D
kayjay

Postby Yvonne Menear » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 pm

You are very welcome. You can also get more questions answered on the yahoo group for EQStitch. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EQS ... s/messages

Yvonne Menear
Yvonne Menear

Return to Embroidery with EQStitch