This forum is read-only. If you need help with your EQ product, please visit our support site or contact us.

Placing a picture on an On-Point Medallion Quilt

Barb Vlack moderates this forum about EQ quilt design issues.

Placing a picture on an On-Point Medallion Quilt

Postby veqer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 am

I have EQ Stitch and am having trouble placing a picture on an On-Point Medallion Quilt. At first I had an On-Point quilt with 9.5" blocks. I placed all the other blocks and wanted to place a picture over the center blocks but the picture would only go into one block. I thought, okay, use a center medallion quilt with the same dimension as the center blocks of the on-point quilt. When I tried placing the picture on the medallion quilt, the picture would only on its side, keeping the rectangular/square shape of the picture. I've tried the different layers but they won't do anything with the picture. I have placed different stencils on the quilt and they resize and reshape according to the adjustment tool and thought I could do the same with the picture - is this possible?

I remember tracing numbers and letters, don't remember how I did it (too long ago), is this something I'm going to have to do with the picture? Then save it as a stencil? I'm lost, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
veqer

Return to Quilt Design