September’s Fabric of the Month is Sew Floral by Timeless Treasures! You’ll instantly fall in love with these beautiful florals and adorable sewing motifs! Plus it includes select fabrics from Kimberly Einmo’s Solid-ish collection! A fat quarter bundle of Sew Floral fabrics will be given away to two lucky winners! Submit your EQ design featuring Sew Floral below… all instructions and contest details are in this post. Good luck!
Design your own, original quilt in EQ using the Sew Floral fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2021. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.) Download the free Sew Floral fabrics for EQ here.
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the Sew Floral collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, or EQStitch to design their own, original quilt.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2021.
Two lucky winners will receive a fat quarter bundle of the Sew Floral fabrics!! The winners will be chosen randomly. Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Note: Entries are welcomed from all. Prize will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
We often get requests for the EQ project files or patterns submitted to these design challenges. If you are open to sharing/selling your design, include your email address or website link in your comment so others can contact you!
Note: Replying to someone’s comment below does not alert them in any way so they’d have to know to come back to this blog post to look at other comments. Since not everyone does that, we hope some EQ users will provide their contact information if they are open to sharing/selling their designs. We will not share anyone’s information.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.