This contest is closed. Winners announced soon! TWO NEW CHANCES TO WIN FABRIC! October’s Fabric of the Month is Good Vibes, by our good friend, Christa Watson for Benartex! Two fat-quarter bundles of these fun fabrics will be given away so submit your EQ design using them! All instructions and contest details are below. Good luck!
Design your own, original quilt in EQ using the Good Vibes fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2020. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.) Download the free Good Vibes fabrics for EQ here
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the Good Vibes collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, or EQStitch to design their own, original quilt.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2020.
Two lucky winners will receive a fat-quarter bundle of Good Vibes fabrics!! One winner will be chosen by Benartex, the other winner will by chosen by Christa! Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries!
Note: Entries are welcomed from all. Prizes will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.