We’re keeping the contests coming this summer! Jump in for your chance to win some free fabric!! July’s Fabric of the Month is Pin Drop by Christopher Thompson (you may know him as the Tattooed Quilter) for Riley Blake Designs. Riley Blake Designs will ship a bundle of the fabrics to a winner so scroll down and read the rules so you can enter!! Good luck! Also, if you’re looking for more Pin Drop fun, check out this sew-along hosted by our friend, Charisma Horton!
EQ Design Challenge & Giveaway
Design your own original quilt in EQ using the Pin Drop fabrics then submit an image of it by 11:59pm ET on July 31, 2020. (Instructions for how to submit an image are at the bottom of this post.) Download the free “Pin Drop” fabrics for EQ here
- Your EQ Quilt must only use fabrics from the Pin Drop collection.
- One entry per person. (If a second entry is submitted within 24 hours of the original entry, we will accept the more recent entry. For example, if you submit an incomplete quilt, or the wrong quilt from your sketchbook, you can correct it and submit again within 24 hours.)
- Participants must use EQ8, EQ7, or EQStitch to design their own, original quilt.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on July 31, 2020.
A lucky winner will receive a fat-quarter bundle of “Pin Drop” fabrics!!! The winner will be chosen by Riley Blake designs. Good luck to all participants, we can’t wait to see your entries! Entries are welcomed from all. Prize will only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
How to submit an image of your quilt design from EQ8:
- On the Quilt Worktable, click the PRINT & EXPORT tab.
- Click Export in the ribbon.
- In the palette on the left, click Image.
- Type a name for your image, choose PNG or JPG as the file type and click the Save button. (Make sure you know where you’re saving the image on your computer. We recommend saving to your My EQ8 > Images folder.)
- We recommend setting the Resolution setting to 150. Quilt and patch lines are optional.
- In the comment form below, tell us a little bit about your design. Then click Browse to include the image of your quilt.
- Select your quilt, then click Submit Comment.