I started Celtic Flower last May during a holiday. I wanted a project that I could put on my quilting frame quickly. I had a project file for celtic designs so I decided to use some of those designs to make a wholecloth quilt. I designed the quilt in a day and then printed out all the designs for tracing onto the wholecloth. After tracing all the patterns onto the wholecloth, I decided to try shadow trapunto on the center motif and on the flowers in the inner border (from EQ Quilting Designs…). As always happens, after I did the shadow trapunto, I decided to trapunto the rest of the design motifs. All in all, it took me months to trim all the trapunto and a couple of months to quilt on the longarm. The quilt measures 80″ x 88″.