Our friend the turkey is trying to hide out in the forest until November is over! He does look great with all the fall colored leaves though.This wallhanging would be even more adorable with a little button sewed on for the turkey’s eye. The project includes 3 new blocks and 24 new fabrics.
3 New blocks – Turkey block size 12″, Poplar Leaf block size 2½” and Maple Leaf block size 2½”
1 Tile On-Point Border 2¾”
1 Long Vertical Border ¼”
1 Long Horizontal Border 2″
1 Long Vertical Border ½”
24 New fabrics from various fabric manufacturers
The overall size is 23″ by 23″. Use this quilt just as is or modify it any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Downloaddialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.