|This quilt includes:|
|· 6 New Blocks|
|· 4 Mitered Borders, 1 Blocks Border|
|· 24 new fabrics from various manufacturers.|
|· The overall size is 44 1/2″ by 54 1/2″.|
|Use this quilt just as is or modify it any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.|
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Download dialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.