|When you open this quilt in Quilt Design Wizard the photos and hand prints will be represented by grey. Print out your own photos on EQ Printables. You can also make hand prints with EQ Printables and some fabric paint to incorporate into your quilt.|
|This quilt includes:|
|· 4 New Blocks|
|· 3 Mitered borders|
|· 30 new fabrics from various manufacturers.|
|· The overall size is 49.94″ by 49.94″.|
|Use this quilt just as is or modify it any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.|
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Download dialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.