Decorate your table for the holidays with these festive placemats!
The Holiday Pineapple Quilt
This project includes two new blocks that can be rotary cut and foundation pieced, a traditional pineapple block and a more contemporary pine tree block. 40 new holiday fabrics in reds, greens, whites, and golds are included. Prints range from snowflakes and poinsettias to plaids and gingerbread people.
Print rotary cutting patterns for both the Pineapple block and the Pine Tree block. Rotary cutting is the most efficient way to create this quilt because of the angles in both of the blocks.
The quilt features:
One pineapple block
One long vertical inner border
One long horizontal main border containing
Two rectangular pine tree blocks Binding
The overall size is 18.57″ by 13.57″. Use the quilt just as it is or modify it in any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Downloaddialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.