|Create the Holiday Potholders of your choice! These potholders not only spice up your holiday decor, but they also make wonderful gifts! Each potholder is made up of one holiday block with two Long Vertical borders. Each block may be foundation pieced or rotary cut. Enjoy!Please note: By request, all future projects will be designed with the future in mind! For example, January’s posting could be a Valentine’s Day quilt, and June’s posting might be a Fourth of July quilt. This way you can download the project prior to that month’s event/holiday/season.|
4 new blocks – size 8″
2 borders – Inner Borders and Outer Borders are Long Vertical
30 new fabrics from Northcott Silk Inc., Maywood Studio, Hoffman, and Timeless Treasures Fabrics
The overall size of each is 11″ by 11″. Use the potholder just as it is or modify it in any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Downloaddialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.