Now that school has begun, the colder weather is heading this way. Keep the college student in your family warm with either of these lap quilts. You only get one quilt with this download, however the blocks and the fabrics for both the girl quilt and the boy quilt are included.
The on-point lap quilt features:
3 new blocks – size 12″
3 borders: 1″ inside border, 4″ middle border, 1″ outside border
27 new fabrics from Classic Cottons, Dan River, FreeSpirit, Henry Glass, Co., and Robert Kaufman
The overall size is 63″ by 63″. Use the quilt just as it is or modify it in any way you like with Quilt Design Wizard™.
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Downloaddialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.