This is the perfect quilt to cuddle up with. Have fun playing with all the new fabrics and blocks. This month’s new blocks are Carpenter’s Wheel and Maple Leaf.
2 New blocks – Carpenter’s Wheel size 18″ and Maple Leaf size 18″
1 Long Horizontal Border ¾”
1 Long Vertical Border 3½”
23 New fabrics from various fabric manufacturers
Download the Project
Before you download a project, close other programs running. Then click the Download the Project button. A File Download dialog box appears.
1. Select the Save this program to disk option.
2. Click OK. A Save As box appears.
3. Click the down arrow beside the Save in: box. A list drops down.
4. Scroll to find the hard drive where you installed Quilt Design Wizard™ (typically C:\).
5. Click on this hard drive letter. This puts the hard drive letter in the Save in: box. You see a list of folders below.
6. Double-click on the folder name where you want to save the file (typically My Documents).
7. Click the Save button. The Quilt Design Wizard™ project file will be saved to your computer.
8. Start Quilt Design Wizard™ and open the project.