Use code WEEKEND. Ends May 28 at 11:59pm EST.
Offer applies to all products at ElectricQuilt.com.
Use code WEEKEND at checkout.
Sale ends May 28, 2018 at midnight, ET.
Using QDW files in EQ6 and EQ7
Download the Project
Download the file appropriate for the software that you own.
Choose to save the file to your computer.
By default, most browsers will save downloaded files to the Downloads folder on your computer (Mac and PC). You can keep the downloaded project file in your Downloads folder, or follow the instructions below to move the file to your My EQ folder.
Keep Your Projects Organized
As mentioned above, most downloaded files will be saved in your computer’s Downloads folder. For EQ Mini and EQ7 users, you might want to keep all your projects in one place.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder and locate the file.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Right-click and choose Copy. Or, press CTRL+C (or Command+C for Mac users) on your keyboard.
- EQ7 users, navigate to Documents > My EQ7 > PJ7. EQ Mini users, navigate to Documents > My EQ Mini > Projects.
- In the PJ7 or Projects folder, right-click and choose Paste. Or, press CTRL+V (Command+V for Mac users) on your keyboard. The file will be added to that folder.
- Double-click on the file to open it, or open your EQ software and choose FILE > Open.