We’ve drawn these AccuQuilt die shapes for you, with AccuQuilt’s permission. Download the EQ7 libraries below with some AccuQuilts designs which you can use to design quilts based on AccuQuilt die shapes. Make sure you read the NOTES below about how to use the designs in EQ7.
When designing a quilt with AccuQuilt designs the shapes may not be re-sized or re-shaped if you plan to cut the fabric with their dies and want the size to be correct. The shapes can be rotated and flipped over as desired.
Download the EQ7 library
DOWNLOADING AND LINKING:
- Make a Downloads folder
Note: if you’ve already done this for previous downloads, you do not need to do it again
- Click START > (My) Computer > (My) Documents > My EQ7. Make sure you open the My EQ7 folder.
- Right-click a blank area in the folder window > point to New > click Folder.
- Type: Downloads
- Press ENTER.
- Download the first
- Download the second
- Download the files to: (My) Documents > My EQ7 > Downloads.
- Open EQ7.
- Click LIBRARIES > Block Library.
- Click the Link Library button.
- Click the Add button . Type: Downloads
- Click the Browse button.
- Browse to: (My) Documents > My EQ7 > Downloads.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Click Close to return to the library.
- Now click on the Library section and look in the list of EQ Libraries.
- Click on Downloads, then AccuQuilt Contest or AccuQuilt Contest 2.
NOTE: The .BLK files will NOT open outside EQ. You must save them in the Downloads folder and then link them to the Block Library to use them in EQ7.
Drag and Drop is new in EQ7! The blocks in this library have been designed at the PRECISE size of each individual die, so use the Set Blocks tool and drag and drop the blocks from the Sketchbook Blocks palette to your quilt to get perfectly sized blocks!
AccuQuilt Go! EQ7 Library Downloads
EQ7 Library of AccuQuilt Go! Appliqué Shapes #1
EQ7 Library of AccuQuilt Go! Appliqué Shapes #2