Link up your Tonga Cabana Block Challenge entries here!
We’ve partnered with Timeless Treasures Fabrics to bring you a fun challenge featuring their Tonga Cabana by Daniela Stout collection! Here’s a quick recap of the rules:
- You must design your block using Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7) design software.
- The block design must be colored with Tonga Cabana fabrics (you may add ONE solid color/fabric to the design).
- The block design can be pieced, appliqué, or both!
- Block must be at least 6” x 6”. Block designs do not need to be square.
- The block design can be an original drawing, or a block from the Block Library that you’ve colored your own way using the Tonga Cabana fabrics.
- No sewing required. The “virtual” EQ7 block design is all that’s needed to enter.
- One entry per person
If you need help creating an image of your block design, please click here for instructions.
Scroll down to the comment form at the end of this post. Fill in your info and make sure you select an image for your comment (this will be the photo of your block). The link up will be open until Monday, August 4 at 9am EST. Winner will be announced Wednesday, August 6.
One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
A full set of Cabana by Daniela Stout Tonga Treats (10″ Squares, 5″ Squares, 2.5″ strips, 6″ strips, and FQ’s)
An EQ with Me book of the winner’s choice
And an EQ Stash Online download of their choice